How to know & remember everything about your friends & acquaintances?
We all certainly come across many people every day. We even find many of them very interesting yet we lose touch with them over time.
The reason is that we have a short memory & are poor at time management & as a result we often fail to chalk out time for relationships.
# Solution : create a FRIENDS DOCX. FILE.
Create an online docx file on Google drive & make sure you keep updating it.
The people whom you meet & want to extend lifelong relationships with, mention their name in the docx file.
As you meet them again or have a conversation with them, update informations about them. It could be:
– the college they studied in
– their family members (& what they are planning to do in future)
– their place of residence
– their qualifications & job profile
– name of siblings, cousins, pets, etc.
– any other relevant information
How will it be helpful?
– this will help you in starting conversations with them as you can start from where you left in last conversation
– you can provide them help instantly (as you know many thing about them)
– just a glance over the docx will allow you to figure out “whom you should contact now” as a regular habit to keep in touch with all of them
PS: you can also create a separate docx file for acquaintances.
With Great Love,
Er. Amit Yadav