If you are thinking that’s impossible! Is he gone crazy?
Then let me show you a way how you can make money without a product. But before I jump into it let’s first understand why one should not build a product.
The reasons are obvious:
- It’s time-consuming
- Requires infrastructure & technology
- And what if it doesn’t sells.
The way is :affiliate marketing.
Almost every e-commerce websites like Amazon, e-bay, etc. offer affiliate marketing programs. In it you are paid on a commission basis.
What you have to do is to cut-copy-paste the affiliate link of the product to your website (content is created as per the product) & each time a person buys the product via link on your website you get paid a commission. It is generally at least 4% & up to 12%.
So, if someone buys a product of worth 1000 INR you shall get at least paid 40 INR.
Yes, that’s very less. But what if the a person buys a product each day from your website?
Earnings translate to 40 × 30 = 1200 INR monthly. A good pocket money.
If you maintain your blog/website & keep putting efforts into it you can easily earn handsome money per month over time.
Advantages of Affiliate marketing:
1. You don’t have to create a product
2. You can choose from a variety of products available to sell- you can always incline your affiliate marketing to branded products.
3. Suppose you wrote a blog post a year before but still people buy from those affiliate links. Isn’t it cool that cash will keep flowing for longer duration of time?
The only disadvantage is that initially the earnings would be very miniscule. That’s why most people don’t opt for affiliate marketing as a way of monetizing & instead go for Ad sense & direct advertisements.
With Great Love,
Er. Amit Yadav