1. “Don’t worry if you miss your cue, because there’s always doors opening. They keep opening.”
2. “Madness is never that far away. It’s as close as saying yes to the wrong impulse”.
3. “Most of the time I live with my pain. I have pain but I won’t show it around. I think that’s the nobility of the character. There’s something noble in not spewing on people all the time about your problems. I’m the light guy, so I identified.”
4. “That peace that we’re after, lies somewhere beyond personality, beyond the perception of others, beyond
invention and disguise, even beyond effort itself. You can join the game, fight the wars, play with form all you want,
but to find real peace, you have to let the armor fall.”
5. “I never thought I was finished when people said I was finished, or any of that stuff. I always had this undying
belief that even if I was in a wheelchair and I could only move my finger, somehow I would become the guy who
does the amazing thing with his finger.”
With Great Love,
Er. Amit Yadav
Life is easy..!