How to work-hard for 16 hours?
Productivity outweighs busyness. So, it is always recommended to be more productive than to be just busy. But many a times you will need to “devote more number of hours to your work” in a very short-time. When we are learning a new skill, subject, language or anything in which we are naïve then “we require long-hours” of training, rehearsal and repetition to grasp the basics firmly.
Doing so demands hard-work. Whenever you will need to produce substantial results in a very small frame of time you will need to “work for more number of hours”.
>Why 16 hours’ of work?
The world is becoming very competitive. The advent of internet, technology & dissemination of information to the masses has only enhanced the competition by manifolds. So, if you are not a hard-worker and serving in an industry which is highly-competitive then it’s the right time to develop yourself as per the industries demand (or you can switch to some other industry, there is no other way).
1. When you wake up in the morning you are fresh so working diligently for next 8 hours is easy.
2. After 8 hours of work catch sleep for 1 hour. Resume your work when you wake up.
3. Work for 4 hours.
4. Again take a nap of 1 hour.
5. When you wake up again work diligently for next 4 hours.
6. Now, sleep for around 4-5 hours. You have done a wonderful job.
7. On weekends you can take 7-8 hours of sleep. Work light on weekends (5-6 hours).
With Great Love,
Er. Amit Yadav
Life is easy..!