》Linking your blog with other accounts
You can link your blog with fb, twitter, linked, your fb business page, etc. & as you update your blog each time- it automatically gets uploaded on other platforms too.
1. Click on “My sites”
2. Find “Sharing” tab in Configure. Click on it
3. Now, on right hand side, from the given options choose which accounts you wish to connect with your blog to share your posts automatically on them
1. Click on “My sites”.
2. Click on “WP Admin” at the bottom
3. Click on “Appearance”
4. Click on “customise”
5. Select what you wish to change/add
6. Adding title/tagline/logo to your blog
7. Adding Header Image
8. Adding widgets (most important)
Click on “widgets” (in customise menu)
Select the “widget” you wish to add from the list.
Also, select the area where you wish the widget on your blog to appear.
They are as shown below (main side bar, 1st footer area, 2nd footer area, & so on.)
When you’ll add widget, you’ll be required to fill up some details. Just fill them & it will appear on your blog.
Customising one’s blog is easy. One just has to keep changing things in “WP Admin > Customise” & have to see what changes occur on your “blog”.
With Great Love,
Er. Amit Yadav
Life is easy..!