Documents that one is required to carry at the SSB Centre for UES (PFY) & TGC entry schemes:
1. 10th & 12th ORIGINAL mark sheet and certificate
2. Any one Govt. ID proof
3. Original maek sheets of graduation available till date & a declaration of the mark sheet not available stating the valid reasons duly signed by the Principal of the technical institution.
Get the online copy attested by the Principal in case original is not available.
4. Declaration signed by the Principal of the technical institute that the examination results shall be announced by July 2016
5. Xerox of all the above documents
6. Call letter
7. Copy of Application form in case you had applied through online mode.
In case you don’t carry the above requisite documents – your candidature may be cancelled.
(Though at times you may be alloted a new date for SSB but it should be treated as an exception and not the rule).
With Great Love,
Er. Amit Yadav
Life is easy…☺