7 ways to keep yourself young inexpensively?
1. Take proper sleep : our worn-out cells are repaired when we sleep, so, ensure that you take adequate sleep (5.30 – 6 hours). It will keep you young.
2. Intake of antioxidants: anti-oxidants are known to slow the ageing process. Fruits contain anti-oxidants & therefore they must become a part of your diet.
3. Take a nap : you will not only feel energised after it but it is also healthy
4. Laugh/Giggle/Smile : read jokes, watch comedy clips, etc. & ensure that you laugh & giggle a lot.
5. Exercise : you need not to join jim for this. Just brisk early morning walk for about 10-15 minutes will suffice.
6. Travel less : avoid jobs that require frequent travels. It has a negative bearing on your health. While travelling neither the provision of healthy food can be ensured (over a sustained period of time) nor you can maintain your routine activities easily (like cooking healthy foodstuff, exercising, etc.)
7. Take life lightly : the more you shed away the tension from your life, the younger you look. So, be at peace always. Never be in a hurry. Get better at scheduling your tasks so that you have time for everything you want to do.
Beyond all of the above, include Black Tea & Green Tea in your breakfast, avoid over-eating after evening, get rid off junk food from your diet & maintain a sustainable lifestyle (by being disciplined).
With Great Love,
Er. Amit Yadav